The Short Course @ Sand Creek
The 6-hole short course was designed to help novice players gain a greater proficiency of the game before taking on the regulation size courses. Some general information about the course is as follows:
- The course is open to the public, adults, as well as juniors.
- The estimated time to play 6 holes is approximately 1 hour.
- Each group of golfers should have an ADULT (someone 18 years of age or older) along with them in order to play.
- Individuals who average over 150 yards with a driver, IRONS ONLY – NO WOODS. If you are a divot taker, please use the mats.
- The short course is open to the public seven days a week, 8am to dusk, EXCEPT Monday mornings during Junior Day. NOTE: These hours are subject to change without notice due to time needed for course maintenance, etc. We recommend that you contact the Sandcreek Golf Shop at 612-8115 to confirm the short course hours of operation before you go out and play!
- The short course does not take tee times; play is on a first come, first served basis.
- Any further questions please contact John Graham, PGA Professional at Sandcreek golf course at 612-8115.
- $4.00 each person for each 6-hole Round Played
- If a junior (age 17 & under) is a member of the Idaho Falls Junior Golf Association, their course green fees are FREE (their registration fee covers the green fees). You must present your IF Jr. Association membership card to the Golf Shop personnel in order to play for free. You will also be required to sign your name on the daily register sheet at Sandcreek for every round (6 holes) played.
- Season passes for the regular courses are NOT valid on the Short course. If you are a season pass holder and frequent the short course, there is an add-on pass available for the short course. Inquire at any of the golf shops.